Discover the benefits of yoga and give space to personal development
Blue Indigo Yoga invites you to this progressive retreat. This retreat is an opportunity to study yourself while making room for growth and personal development. We offer a place dedicated to the well-being of the body, mind and spirit.
Such yoga retreat comes with a distinctive lifestyle. Therefore, we serve healthy vegetarian meals with ingredients from the local market. We have simple but comfortable cottages, honor a structured daily routine and provide an environment conducive to reach your goals.
The instructors are certified by Yoga Alliance, but more importantly, they have a solid teaching experience and their goal is to help you develop safely.
Choose how many days you want to stay with us: starting from three days, with special deals for a fifteen day or one month retreat. Relax your body and mind through the practice of yoga, meditation, and deep relaxation. You can achieve great results by approaching each situation with a positive, fun and loving attitude. We are committed to do our best to make your stay pleasant and beneficial.
About this yoga retreat
Balance and harmony
Our retreat package incorporates daily group discussions and full yoga program, while focusing on developing your inner tools. This enables you to create and maintain balance and harmony in your life, no matter what circumstances you may face. A space to nurture the frazzled mind and nervous system but most of all, shed the obligations and pressures of work and life. There is time to walk or ride a bike through town.
Rest, read a book, chat with others or just take in the yoga retreat gardens. You will feel instantly relaxed in the tranquil and inclusive environment of Blue Indigo.
- Moon flow
- And everything in between
- Choose your own length of stay: starting from 3 days
- Start your retreat any day (no fixed group starts)
- Accommodation in comfortable cottage: dorm, shared or private
- Daily yoga classes and meditation
- Personal time for you to explore, meditate or just be
- Delicious homemade vegetarian breakfast and lunch
- Water and tea on offer throughout the day
- Experienced and professional teachers dedicated to your health and wellness development
- A blessing ceremony at the pagoda (only on Sundays)
- All classes are taught in English
- Wi-fi in the whole retreat center
- Reflexology massage (5-day retreat or longer)
- Ayurvedic yoga massage (15 days, 1 month)
Includes a reflexology massage
Includes a reflexology massage and an ayurvedic yoga massage.
Interested? Send us a message and we will come back to with more information and pricing.
To maximize your satisfaction and help preserve a stable group energy, Blue Indigo suggest that you:
- Disconnect from the internet, your email, phone and Facebook
- Attend all the yoga sessions, be on time, but remain within your limits
- Communicate with your instructors and staff on your progress, your concerns or your suggestions
- Tell Blue Indigo if something does not meet your expectations and they’ll do the best to accommodate you
- Sleep early, wake up early and drink a lot of water
Yogic ethical principles
A dedicated yoga practice involves respecting a set of ethical principles, which are called the yamas and niyamas in yogic tradition. They help to clear the mind and establish a solid foundation for your daily routine. It is strongly encouraged that you respect those principles as they will also create a balanced group energy during your retreat.
- Ahimsa – non violence: compassion and non-harm towards yourself and others
- Satya – truthfulness: honesty through actions, speech, and thoughts
- Asteya – non-stealing: detaching from covetousness and cultivating a less materialistic view of life
- Brahmacharya – abstinence: moderation in all things and sensual craving
- Aparigraha – non greed: attitude of generosity and non possessiveness
- Saucha– purity: cleanliness of body and mind
- Santosha – contentment: being satisfied with what you have
- Tapas – self-discipline: diligence and perseverance in your practice
- Swadhyaya – self-study: study of scriptures but also of oneself
- Ishvarapranidhana – surrendering to a higher intelligence: the realization of and dedication to the divine presence within all
What People Are Saying
“I had a wonderful and spiritual time here. The location is great, very close to the city but you feel so isolated and peaceful surrounded by nature. The teachers were wonderful and their styles varied. I was only there for four days but I feel like I grew so much in my practice and in myself. The flying yoga classes were also a wonderful addition to the more traditional classes. I would highly recommend this place for beginners as well as intermediates. I learned so much! Thank you Blue Indigo!“
“I just spent an intense week! A very beautiful place to practice yoga, meditation and sharing. Blue Indigo is a school, a retreat, for all those who want to experience yoga and meditation. The vegetarian food is excellente. The cottages are simple, but comfortable. Filled days, with yoga, meditation, reading. They have a place for drawing, I love to draw my emotions on paper. Really happy to have had this experience. If you go to Siem Reap, do not miss it!“
“I had a wonderful time at Blue Indigo Yoga. This center is turned towards others. Teachers are often very attentive to our needs and our questions. The passion is in the heart of sharing. Only 15 days and I really progressed, especially with Rahul’s classes. He is breathing serenity, And I think I will be doing a Teacher Training in December. Shiva & Michaela have created a really complete 200H. Unbelievable!”
Video impression: one day at Blue Indigo
Questions about the yoga retreat?
Or ready to book? Send us a message and we will come back to you.